Give yourself one point for selecting a number one answer, two points for a number two answer, three points for a number three answer, four points for a number four answer, and five points for every number five answer.
- 1: tough
- 2: romantic
- 3: modest
- 4: tougher than 1 could ever hope to be!
- 5: talented
- 1: ...me in my date's back seat
- 2:...me swooning to myself back at home, dreaming of him/her
- 3: Date? What date? I never get asked out. I get stuck holding the coat of my best friend's date while I wait for him to be done upstairs...
- 5:...me wearing his/her's ex's clothing.
- 1: ...who has time for dreams? You work where you're qualified to.
- 2:...housemother/father of a large brood in the suburbs
- 3:...anything that'll keep me out of the gutter.
- 4:...getting rich off of my own inventions.
- 5:...somewhere in Hollywood, waiting for me.
- 1: On a boat with lots of availible sailors.
- 2: Somewhere exotic and warm with lots of availible (and rich) men.
- 3: The steamy South of the border territory called Paris, France
- 4: The land of milk and honey, Tijuana
- 5: Anywhere my sugar mommy/daddy will take me.
- 2: My best friend
- 3: An unattainable guy/girl
- 4: Myself
- 5: My art
- 1: I can only choose one?
- 2: I don't play sports, I craft.
- 3: They won't let me play sports.
- 4: Play? I'm management!
- 5: Boxing.
- 1: A car (but you don't want to be with me when I drive)
- 2: A bicycle
- 3: A company car...which I swiped from the job
- 4: Whatever my friend's driving (but he/she can siphon the gas him/herself).
- 5: My girlfriend's/boyfriend's ex-husband's/wife's Lexus.
- 1: "Fujiyama Mama"
- 2: "Come On, Eileen"
- 3: "Even The Losers (Get Lucky Sometimes)"
- 4: The theme from the Three Stooges
- 5: "Mack The Knife"
- 1, 3, 4: Marlon Brando
- 2: Clark Gable
- 5: Tony Curtis
- 1: I don't like to think about the future.
- 2: Finally married to the man/woman of my dreams?
- 3: Not dead?
- 4: Rich and swimming in teeming throngs of the opposite/same sex.
- 5: Finally making my own way, jobwise.